Ikeja City Mall in Nigeria sold to Hyprop and Attacq

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Ikeja City Mall in Nigeria sold to Hyprop and Attacq

Hyprop and Attacq have purchased Ikeja City Mall in Lagos for an undisclosed amount, from the previous owners, Actis, RMB Westport and Paragon Holdings.

Hyprop acquired a 75% interest in Ikeja City Mall and Attacq has acquired the remaining 25%.

Ikeja City Mall comprises more than 22,000m² and has a tenant mix anchored by Shoprite.

The mall offers South African brands, including Mr Price, Spur, MTN and Markham, as well as international brands, such as Nike, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, TM Lewin, Mango, iStore, KFC and Max Fashion... TO GET THE FULL STORY, CLICK HERE FOR MORE


Read more on:

Hyprop Investments  |  Nigeria Property Market  |  RMB Westport  |  Actis  |  Attacq Limited  |  Paragon Holdings  |  Ikeja City Mall
Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking

  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version

Newsletter


Please enter your e-mail address below and click 'Subscribe'.